Payments, Refunds, Transfers
Meal Prices 2022-2023 School Year
Note: All student lunch accounts will be charged for single item purchases, like milk only.
This SPPS policy 534.00 Unpaid Meal Charges covers:
- Payment of meals
- Free/Reduced price lunch applications
- Notification of negative balances and responses
- Communication of policy
Complete an Application for Educational Benefits/Free or Reduced-priced Meals
Your child's eligibility for free or reduced-priced meals is determined by this application. In addition to meal benefits, this application determines how much funding your child’s school receives for educational programs and support. It is critical that all families, including those whose children attend Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) schools, complete this application each school year.
Set up a SchoolCafe Account
Instructions on how to create and set up your new SchoolCafe account
Lunch PIN numbers are your child's student ID number without the "S"
- Make payments—one time or set up recurring.
- Check balances and set up balance reminders.
- Manage a la carte purchases on your child’s account.
- Request account transfers or refunds.
- If you do not want to create an account in SchoolCafe.com, please complete the Nutrition Services form to request a refund, transfer or donate funds