Welcome to One Stop!
2020-2021 Back-to-School iUpdate is now open. Click Campus Parent below to begin.
- In Back-to-School iUpdate parents and guardians complete annually-required student forms for all their K-12 children in one sitting. Note, iUpdate may only be submitted one time from one household. Please contact onestop.spps.org if a non primary household guardian will be submitting iUpdate.
- Parents complete Back-to-School iUpdate once each year, regardless of when their children begin attending school in Saint Paul.
- Completing Back-to-School iUpdate ONLINE helps Saint Paul Public Schools plan before the start of school, reduces paper waste, reduces manual data entry, and ensures accurate mailing and transportation.
- Need help logging in? Recover your One Stop password and/or view general iUpdate information spps.org/onestop.
Parents and Guardians Username and Password Help:
- This One Stop Website links you to your Saint Paul Public Schools online instructional tools: Campus Parent, Schoology, and Seesaw.
- Use your One Stop username and password (gXXXXXX) for most parent tools. Note, SchoolCafe (lunch payment system) uses a unique username and password.
- Recover your username and/or password using either Self Service, or...
- Call a school office School Directory
- Parents of students in grades Prek - 05 may look up their students' usernames and passwords in Campus Parent. Instructions
- Links to all of your most commonly used applications are all below.
- Need help with your username and password? If you are in grades 6-12, contact one of your teachers.
Free Email Services
Parents and guardians: If you need to reset or recover your password online, you will need to have a working email address on file and listed in your child’s school records. You may use some of the following free email services. Once set up, add the email address to your Campus Portal account or call your school.