Yearbook--all things yearbook
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Keri Schultz phone: 651-744-3828 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yearbook is a class that meets 6th hour. Students study and design layouts, perform interviews, collect and create photos, captions, and stories each year.
• Ordering Yearbooks (now priced $75) -> LINK
Our publisher Balfour will sending out paper ordering forms. If you do not recieve a form, go to balfour.com or use the link above. Students may also bring cash or checks payable to "SPPS" to reserve their book in room 150. Questions email email@example.com
- Senior Quotes (Deadline Extended!!) 11/30 -> LINK
-Each senior is encouraged to submit a senior quote to be placed with their senior picture in the yearbook. Quotes can be silly, sentimental, inspirational, and/or from another source, but must be school appropriate. You only have one chance to submit your quote and if it is not school appropriate it will not be included.
Senior Quotes Due now by, November 30th:
1) What advice would you give your younger self?
2) A favorite song lyric or religous passage
3) Explain or tell something about school/life you do not want to forget?
4) Say it in another language, we speak over 48 languages at Highland!
• Ordering Photos
Seniors email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to mylifetouch.com with personal codes delivered week of 11/8
Grades 9-11 go to mylifetouch.com to order with personal codes we should be getting in the week of 11/8
help share pictures from summer, jobs, and more!!
• Adding Photos -> Link. (also soon to be added to spps self service for use on your school ipads)
homecoming week outfits, captains' pictures, sports, clubs, summer adventures, on the job, volunteering, and more...
for more details and updates throughout the school year
watch this yearbook webpage https://www.spps.org/Domain/1173