The school nurse acts as a liaison between students, school personel, family, healthcare professionals and the community. Please contact the nurse if you have any questions or concerns about your child's health.
ILLNESS AND SENDING YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL
Keep your child home if:
If student is at home sick, please call the school attendance line daily to report the reason for absence.
- he/she has a fever of 100 degrees or more during the previous evening or night or in the morning.
- has vomited or had diarrhea during the night or in the morning.
- has a rash that may be caused by a disease or if the cause is unknown, check with your family physician before sending the student to school.
If your child becomes ill while at school, staff will attempt to notify you. Please keep contact numbers up-to-date in case school needs to reach you. Parents or guardians are typically notified if:
- Fever is over 99.5 degrees
- Vomiting has occurred
- Recurring bouts of diarrhea
- Head Injury at school
Contact Nurse Adams
Nurse: Katie (Kathryn) Adams