Highland Park Senior High School Athletics
We love our student athletes on the field and in the classroom.
Thank you coaches, parents and teachers for supporting our student athletes.
WINTER SEASON SPORTS SCHEDULE: SIGN UP TO PLAY WINTER SPORTS!
WINTER SPORTS SPORT START DATE Boys' Basketball Monday, November 19, 2018 Girls' Basketball Monday, November 12, 2018 Girls' Dance Team Monday, October 22, 2018 Boys' Hockey Monday, November 12, 2018 Girls' Hockey Monday, October 29, 2018 Gymnastics Monday, November 12, 2018 Nordic/Alpine Skiing Monday, November 12, 2018 Boys' Swimming and Diving Monday, November 26, 2018 Wrestling Monday, November 19, 2018 Adapted Floor Hockey Monday, November 19, 2018
We hope to continue seeing you in the upcoming year cheering on our favorite teams! Go Scots!
To be eligible to participate in sports you need:
- A sports clearance physical on file with the Athletic Office (Physicals are valid for 3 years)
- A signed Highland Park Athletic Policy, Minnesota State High School League eligibility form
- Follow all rules- rights and responsibilities.
- Pay appropriate activity fee
- Remain academically eligible-- having appropriate credits toward graduation requirements and earn at least 4 credits each quarter.
Forms can be found in our office and on the HP Athletic Web Site. Game schedules may be found HERE!!
*All forms and fees are due prior to the first day of practice*
DIFFICULT TO TAKE TIME FROM WORK FOR YOUR CHILD'S DOCTOR APPOINTMENT?
HIGHLAND PARK SENIOR HIGH'S HEALTH START CLINIC IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU, WITH A VARIETY OF SERVICES ,
INCLUDING SPORTS CLEARANCE PHYSICALS. PLEASE CONTACT THEIR OFFICE AT 651-690-7667 FOR FURTHER DETAILS!
Highland Park Senior High School SCOTS Athletic Teams (by season):