Departments / Subjects
Harding High School offers a rigorous curriculum (IB) in college preparation and regular education classes built on state and national standards and carried out by an energetic and committed staff.
- Harding High School employs a seven period schedule.
- This schedule provides numerous opportunities for students to take a wide variety of classes while still meeting both graduation requirements and Minnesota Graduation Standards.
- Our school day is divided into seven periods with each period being approximately forty three – forty seven minutes in length.
- Lunch is twenty six minutes.
- The school year is divided into two terms (semesters) with each being eighteen weeks long.
- Classes are either one or two semesters in length.