- Complete the space permit with Facilities Permits must be submitted a minimum of two weeks prior to the event start date.
- Complete Food/Kitchen Permit: The District's kitchens are licensed facilities. All local and state health department rules, regulations and guidelines must be adhered to by Nutrition Services and its assigned staff. A Certified Food Manager employed by Nutrition Services must be present anytime any equipment is used in our kitchens. This form must be completed and returned to the site’s Cafeteria Supervisor. This form covers events in which only the Nutrition Services equipment is being used and your group is providing or bringing in their own food.
Orders must be placed two weeks in advance to accommodate the delivery schedules of our suppliers. We will try to accommodate orders placed less than two weeks in advance and emergency order fees will apply. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- For ordering questions, please contact your site’s Cafeteria Supervisor. If the event is not at a school site, please contact Bono Gbolo at Bono.Gbolo@spps.org.
- Requests for changes or cancelations in order for food and beverage service on the day of the event will be charged according to the ability to re-use ordered items.
- Food Truck - Contact Bono Gbolo at Bono.Gbolo@spps.org
- Blender Bike - The Fender Blender Pro was built from the ground up as the ultimate expression of human power. Designed for day in, day out use, the Fender Blender can hold its own at schools and events of all types. The Fender Blender Pro brings together fun, fitness, health, nourishment, and sustainability.
- Potluck - Saint Paul Public School Kitchens are licensed by the Minnesota Department of Health as commercial food establishment kitchens. Minnesota Statute 157.22 section 8 states that a "school may sponsor and hold potluck events in areas of the school other than the school's kitchen, provided that the school's kitchen is not used in any manner for the potluck event."