Creative Arts Secondary School brings together students, staff, family and community through
September 14th 2017:
1) Ipads are home today! TIP: charge your student's ipads in your bedroom over night. Remember, iPad Use Agreement should be completed and returned as soon as possible - you can do this by completing the Fall iUpdate at www.spps.org/onestop.
2) Upcoming Events: Look at the Family Calendar for what is to come all year.
- Thursday, September 21 at 6 p.m. - Music Boosters Parent Group
- Tuesday, October 10 at 6 p.m. - Parent Advisory Council Meeting
- Thursday, October 12 - Fall Conferences
3) Parent/Guardian Action Items:
- Chaperones are needed next week on Tuesday, September 21 from 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. for a fieldtrip with the 11-12th graders to the Ordway for the play, "In the Heights."
- Chaperones are needed on Wedsnesday, September 27 and Thursday, September 28 from 9 a.m. - Noon for a fieldtrip to the College Fair.
- Volunteers are needed for fundraising - need outreach calls to local businesses to raise $1500 by October 13 for Eagle Bluff trip - students will go to Eagle Bluff for 3 days of environmental learning and community building.
- Volunteers needed for Performance Night on Friday, October 13 - Parent Advisory Council is selling ice cream at intermission and need volunteers to help with scooping and selling ice cream.
See the detailed notes of our Parent Advisory Council meeting this past Tuesday, September 12 => PAC Meeting Notes
Ms. Lee Vang