Continuous ImprovementThe SPPS Continuous Improvement Team collaborates, advocates, coaches, consults, facilitates and leads changes in school and district beliefs and systems to eliminate achievement gaps and ensure the success of ALL students.
SPPS Continuous Improvement
Partnering to Empower and Achieve!
- Professional, ALL Student Centered Collaboration
- Transparent, Active Communication and Feedback Cycles between All Stakeholders
- Families Systematically Engaging with Voice
- Social Emotional Supports for ALL students
- Dynamic and Distributed Leadership
- Standards Based and Coordinated Instruction and Assessment
- Evidence Based Instructional Frameworks and Practices
- Data and Equity Driven Teacher Learning Teams
- Have Voice and Choice
- Are Challenged and Supported
- Set and Achieve Their Goals
This Month's Events
Continuous Improvement Team
Degrees and Certifications:
Molly Coyne, Supervisor
Molly is currently a School Improvement Supervisor with many years of classroom and district level experience across a range of roles. She is a long time former Minneapolis Public Schools elementary teacher and district K-5 Literacy Specialist. She holds degrees and strong interests in child development, curriculum and instruction, educational policy and evaluation studies and enjoys working with others to solve challenging problems.