Continuous ImprovementThe SPPS Continuous Improvement Team collaborates, advocates, coaches, consults, facilitates and leads changes in school and district beliefs and systems to eliminate achievement gaps and ensure the success of ALL students.
SPPS Continuous Improvement
Partnering to Empower and Achieve!
- Professional, ALL Student Centered Collaboration
- Transparent, Active Communication and Feedback Cycles between All Stakeholders
- Families Systematically Engaging with Voice
- Social Emotional Supports for ALL students
- Dynamic and Distributed Leadership
- Standards Based and Coordinated Instruction and Assessment
- Evidence Based Instructional Frameworks and Practices
- Data and Equity Driven Teacher Learning Teams
- Have Voice and Choice
- Are Challenged and Supported
- Set and Achieve Their Goals