Skills Uniquely Marketable In Technology (SUMIT)
What is SUMIT?
The Skills Uniquely Marketable In Technology (SUMIT) Program is a collaborative effort between Saint Paul Public Schools-Focus Beyond Transition Services, community and business partners. This is a technology training site designed to train students with disabilities who are dependent with and/or interested in utilizing technology for employment. Our target population is young adults with disabilities, ages 16-22 years old. The mission is to train students with disabilities in uniquely marketable technology for future employment.
The SUMIT Program includes:
- Work-based computer application training
- Northstar Digital Literacy Certification training
- Career Exploration
How can we help you?
What can we do for you?
For a small fee to cover materials, we can help with:
- chat editor
- data entry
- personalized greeting cards for any occasion
- PowerPoint presentations
- creating forms
- designing business cards
- scanning documents/pictures or scrapbooks
- VHS to DVD conversion of personal videos
- scanning photos to digital format
- narrating storybooks
Email SUMIT@spps.org to start working with us, or fill out the form below with a project request.
Program contact: Janelle Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org