Welcome Parents and Families
Welcome to Saint Paul Public Schools. Please review the parent resources listed for information and additional programs and services available to help parents and family members be informed and involved in our schools.
Additional Links and Information for Families
- Support Learning at Home: Helpful resources available to families.
- Area Learning Centers (ALC) The Saint Paul Area Learning Center (ALC) is a nationally recognized model for providing educational services leading to high school diploma.
- The district's Office of Family Engagement & Community Partnerships welcomes families to work in partnership with us to help our students succeed. We hope this site will help you learn how you can be involved and why it makes a difference.
- Rights and Responsibilities is a student behavior handbook for elementary and secondary schools.
- Section 504: Saint Paul Public Schools is committed to providing a free and appropriate public education to each student with a disability within the school district’s jurisdiction.
- Title I - Funded Programs provides supplemental educational services to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high quality education.
If you can't find what you're looking for, our district staff is available 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday to answer questions or direct your inquiries to the right department. Call 651-767-8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report a Safety Concern
Students, staff and families can Send a Tip through the MySPPS app to share safety concerns, help someone in need or report something more serious. Download the MySPPS app from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Contact the Board of Education
Contact the SPPS Board of Education by email at email@example.com. When using this email, the message will go directly to all school board members. Questions or comments for the school board can also be directed by mail or phone:
- Address: Board of Education Saint Paul Public Schools | 360 Colborne St, Saint Paul, MN
- Phone: 651-767-8149
How to Apply to Saint Paul Public Schools
If you want to enroll your student in SPPS, our Student Placement Center staff is just a phone call (651-632-3760) or email away. They can help answer your questions and make sure you find the right school for your child. For more information, visit the Student Placement Center website.
- Español: Si necesita ayuda al momento de elegir una escuela, llame al Centro de Colocación de Estudiantes al 651-632-3751 para conversar con alguien que hable español.
- Hmoob: 651-325-2740
- Karen: 651-325-2760
- Soomaali: Si lagaaga caawiyo inaad dugsi dooratid fadlan waxaad wacdaa Xarunta Meelaynta Ardayda 651-632-3709. Waxaa halkaa jooga oo ku caawinaya qof ku hadla af-soomaali.
Request Student Transcripts or Diploma
Request a transcript or diploma from our Student Placement Center.
Work for Saint Paul Public Schools
Saint Paul Public Schools utilizes an online employment application system. View available positions on Human Resources' career page. If you have questions, please call 651-767-8200.