The Technology Services Department provides access to several tools to allow an end user to bypass the service desk and access services.
The Teacher Activities tool requires a teacher or other authorized employee to log in to the site with Active Directory credentials to perform a variety of functions related to a student's Campus Student Portal or Active Directory account. Link:See Directions for using Teacher Activities Page
This tool allows authorized users to
- View a student's schedule
- View a student's Active Directory user name
- Reset a student's Active Directory password
- Re-enable a student's Campus Student Portal account
- Employees - Contact services desk to retrieve username and password. Note: will needaccess to SPPS email to complete the process.
- Employees - Link:Accessing campus Help Resources Directory -- Campus training, Campus Community, Clerk and Teacher resources, eLearn User Group Information
- Parents, Guardians One Stop Accounts (Campus Portal & Schoology 2016-17) - Link: See Guardian Password Reset Tool for Clerks -- Only office staff have access to create and retrieve usernames and passwords for parent/guardian One Stop accounts. Teachers reset student One Stop accounts.
These credentials are required for access to any district computer; travel folder; Campus and Campus Student Portal authentication; SPPS Apps authentication; eLearn authentication; and to use the Meeting Room Booking System. Resetting the AD password with the tool below will automatically reset the password for all of the systems identified in the list above.
Link:How to change AD Password -- Directions for Students and Employees -- This process will only work if your password has not expired. Scroll to the bottom of this page for the directions.
Link: Access iForgot on Apple website -- enter the email address you used to create the Apple ID, answer some questions, and follow the directions to reset your password for your Apple ID.
Link:How to create an Apple ID -- Any SPPS employee who receives an iPad purchased with district funds must create an Apple ID that is tied to their SPPS (@spps.org) email address. If the @spps.org email address has already been used for an Apple ID, please use your SPPS Apps email address (@stpaul.k12.mn.us) to create the Apple ID.
Create Contact Groups - Use the Search by Section tool on the Link:Teacher Activities Page -- Use this tool to export .txt files of your class rosters, convert them to .csv files, and import the CSV files into SPPS Apps to create contact groups by class period. This tool is available only to teachers with courses assigned to them in Campus, and users will only be able to export lists of their own students. Link: How to create contact group in SPPS Apps.