Absence Reporting and Calling for Substitutes
Staff Absence Procedure ABSENCE - TEACHER
- Request a substitute to cover your classes by calling AESOP (1-800-942-3767) or use the WEB CONNECT (www.aesoponline.com) before 6:00 a.m. on the day of absence. This will allow a prompt call to the substitute and an early appearance of the substitute on the day of your absence.
- Substitute System phone # 1-800-942-3767
- WEB Connect: Frontline Education Login
- The St. Paul Policy is, "If a teacher erroneously orders a substitute teacher, we must retain the substitute and if both the teacher and the substitute come to school, the teacher must leave."
- Requests for SHORT TERM Paid Leave of Absence, 10 days or less (except sick leave), should be submitted to the principal's office two weeks in advance. These forms can be found on the staff website page under forms.
ABSENCE - OTHER SUPPORT STAFF
- In case of illness, all support staff (who do not require a substitute), must call the school office @ 651-293-8950 before 7:00 a.m. If possible, follow up with an email to your immediate supervisor and office clerks.
- Custodians call head engineer @ 651-744-3915.
- Nutrition Services Worker call their school supervisor @ 651-744-3914.