Visitors are welcome at Frost Lake Elementary School. For the safety of our students, all visitors – including parents, guardians, and volunteers – must sign in at the office and pick up a Visitor’s badge.
It is important to fill out the emergency forms each year. It is your responsibility to call or send a note to school immediately if your phone numbers or address changes. In case of emergencies, the school uses the Emergency Form to contact families. If we are not able to reach an emergency contact, we are required to call the police for assistance.
Saint Paul Public School District will announce school closings due to severe weather on WCCO Radio (830 AM) and other Twin cities major television and radio stations. School closing information can also be found on the Saint Paul Public School District’s website.
Students have individual and class photos taken in the fall and in the spring. These photos are available for purchase. Information regarding photos will be sent home during fall and spring.
Please check your student’s backpack and homework folder or planner daily for homework, announcements of upcoming events and important papers.
- Look for our orange Home - School Communication folder.
- The Frost Lake website, www.frost.spps.org gives important information about the school.
- The Saint Paul Public School District website, www.spps.org is another great source of information.
- Students are permitted to use the telephone during school hours for emergencies only.
Students are expected to dress appropriately for school. A student may be required to change any item of clothing that is distracting to the student or those around him/her as determined by school staff.
They may not wear:
- Extremely short shorts or tops that expose skin
- Baggy pants that fall down
- Clothing with inappropriate pictures or language (including alcohol or tobacco logos)