Tour J.J. Hill
Weekly tours of J.J. Hill Montessori Magnet are conducted once or twice a month between November and February on Fridays at 9 a.m.
When are the tours?
- The tour schedule is posted on the right. You can sign up using this form.
- If your family moves into the community school zone before October or after February, please contact our school office at 651-293-8720 to discuss your options.
What do tours include?
- A walkthrough of the entire school
- A short visit to at least one classroom of each grade level and specialists
- Knowledgeable student and staff guides who can answer questions
- Review of the enrollment and acceptance process
- Tours do not include extended observations or shadowing.
*All tours will be in person and begin at 9 a.m. and last for approximately 30 minutes. Please also see our virtual tours page.
If you plan on attending a tour, please RSVP to JJ Hill clerk, Gail Ross at Gail.Ross@spps.org OR call 651-293-8720.
When you are ready to apply, fill out an online application at spps.org/apply. For questions on how to apply, please call the Student Placement Center at 651-632-3760 or email email@example.com.
2022-23 Tour Dates
JJ Hill is welcoming prospective families to take a building tour.
- December 9
- January 13
- January 26
- February 10
- February 24