To Get Started:
If you are not currently a Saint Paul Public Schools student, please click here to start the enrollment process.
You can also call:
- Main: 651-632-3700
- Enrollment Services: 651-632-3760
- Español: 651-632-3751
- Hmoob: 651-632-3706
- Karen: 651-632-3716
- Soomaali: 651-632-3709
Current Students in SPPS
If you are a current student in St. Paul Public Schools, please have your counselor fill out this form.
If you would like to tour LEAP before you register, please call our main office 651.228.7706 to schedule a tour. Our school has staff that speak Spanish, Karen, Karenni, and Hmong.After Visiting SPPS PlacementOnce you have visited Student Placement, please call our office (651.228.7706) to schedule an orientation meeting at our school. During your orientation families will:
- Fill out necessary school forms.
- Students will take a short placement test in reading, math, writing and speaking. The student's test results will help us create an individualized educational plan for the students.
- Learn school rules and learn how parents can get involved in the school.
- Take a tour of the school.
- Staff will answer any questions the parent/guardian or student may have.
- Parents or guardians will be called to when a bus stop has been assigned.