J.T. Harney - Family and Community Liaison
I am the Family Partnership and Community Coordinator with the Achievment Plus Partners and the Wilder Foundataion. At JAJ, I work with all of our community Partners to best support our students, families, and teachers. I also lead the Parent Leadership Team at our school. For any family involvement information, resources and referrals, suggestions, or question, please contact me at email@example.com or call/text (651) 419-0986.
Ways to partner with us:
- Volunteer in your child's classroom, the lunchroom, at ROAR Rallies, for family events or bring your own talent to JAJ!
- Join the leadership team for select planning meetings and our monthly family engagement committee. Give input to our School Continuous Improvement Plan!
- Let us know what you would like to see happening at JAJ through surveys and other methods!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO PARTNERING WITH YOU!
If you struggle with paying rent, the families first housing pilot can help!
- Rent in Saint Paul?
- NOT receive any other rental assistance
- Have a child in Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade at JAJ?
Click the link below to learn more about Saint Paul's Families First Rental Assistance.