Telling Our Stories
Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS) communicates with a wide array of community members who make up the District: students, families, staff, business partners, residents and other stakeholders.
The CMD Office keeps information flowing to the people that make up, surround and support SPPS. The office merges story-telling, grant-seeking and marketing into one unit. Office responsibilities include:
• Telling our stories, supporting schools and their individual communities, and helping to facilitate communication.
• Sharing the good news of the district by highlighting exceptional staff, students and schools.
• Developing effective digital, social media and website communications.
• Identifying and crafting classroom/school grant proposals to help fund educational programs for SPPS students.
• Helping SPPS staff navigate the policies and procedures tied to seeking grants.