These links are in no particular order.
- Naviance. Planning for life after high school.
- Apex Learning Curriculum. The curriculum that Independent study classes use.
- Right Track is a program in Saint Paul that gives students work and a chance to learn job skills.
- Genesys Works is an internship program to help students earn credit, work on employment skills and networking.
- Dunwoody College of Technology. Dunwoody provides faculty members as presenters to our career day sessions..
- Code Wars is a free site that teaches people computer coding skills.
- You can learn many different programming languages at W3Schools.
- To learn about databases and get a free book, go to O'Reilly Graph Databases.
- Woordle is a tool for generating word clouds.
- John Swain Foundation. John Swain was a career day presenter. The foundation runs programs for athletic success and scholarships, as well as a program to help students prepare for success.
- Menti.com. This is a tool to take short quick surveys.
- Open Library. Free digital library.
- Free Online Classes that will help build skills.
- Storyboard Maker for class projects.
- Rewordify takes writing and rephrases it to make it easier to understand.