2019-2020 Harding Yearbook NOW on SALE...
Buy your Yearbook NOW through December 31st 2019 for $30.00 cash purchase in Rm 1242 or purchase online at the link below
Buy your Yearbook between January 1st through March 27th 2020 for $35.00 cash purchase in Rm 1242 or purchase online at the link below
Only 25 extra books will be purchased & sold once books arrive $40.00 cash only
Buy your Yearbook ONLINE here by clicking
on the link below
Online Option Only: 2019-2020 Personalized Yearbook Make your yearbook is a one-of-a-kind with your name and up to 4 icons personalized on the front! For an additional $5.00. To view icon selections, click on "Dufault Publishing" in upper left corner.
or Yearbooks can be bought in Rm 1242 from Ms. Holmes
There are a couple extra Harding Yearbooks left from the 2018-2019 school year SALE $40.00 cash can be purchased in room 1242 see Ms. Holmes
Information on Student ID's
All Students should get their pictures taken EACH school year. Students who get their pictures taken will get ONE (1) FREE student ID. If a student does not get their picture taken at Harding during the current school year NO ID can be made. Lifetouch only can make ID's for students who get their picture taken during the current school year at Harding. If the student loses their ID and had their picture taken at Harding, students can order and purchase new ID for $5.00. It usually takes 2-3 weeks for a replacement ID to arrive. ID's can be ordered in room 1242. May 1st is the last day students are able to order ID's until the next school year photos are taken.
NO EXCEPTIONS! NO EXTENTIONS!
Dear Parents, Guardians and Students for the Class of 2021.
The Harding High School Yearbook students and staff have started planning for the 2021 Yearbook. We would like to take this opportunity to communicate the process for submitting, some important dates and information.
- School pictures will be taken October 2020 & Retake day will be November 2020 school year.
- Student ID’s will be made from pictures taken on these dates you must get your picture taken in order to get an ID
- Pictures will be taken by Lifetouch,
- Parents and Guardians will be able to order online.
Senior students who wish to NOT use a professional photographer can get their pictures taken on October 2020 and retakes on November 2020 by Life Touch Photography (FREE unless you would like to order/buy images) and that image will appear in the yearbook. Students using a professional photographer, photo MUST meet the requirement below in order for the yearbook staff to be able to get them in the yearbook. Pictures taken off cell phones are NOT usually high enough resolution and WILL be returned.
Senior Portrait Requirements for 2020-2021 Yearbook:
- The best time to take your senior pictures is June, July, August, September or October...
- We strongly recommend you do NOT wait until November to take your senior pictures (photographers need time to edit the images and if your image does not meet the requirements below, time will be limited to fix or resubmit).
- If you are not planning to use the Lifetouch photographer the school is providing (FREE unless you would like to order/buy images), we prefer you use a professional photographer (these photographers will usually submit the images for you and guarantee photos meet all requirements listed below)
- DO NOT USE CELLPHONES the resolution and size of image will be incorrect for what is required for submission and your image will not be accepted and returned.
- Suggested submitting your portrait earlier to guarantee approval and save on last minute rejection of image
- Lifetouch photo's are a 1 shot/picture and will look like the pictures your students have had taken in grades K-11; this image will be used in the yearbook if no other images is submitted, it is FREE unless you would like to order/buy pictures for own use. Students will get 1 (one) free ID. Students are allowed to dress up for this picture as they would like within the requirements listed below
You should share the following information with your professional photographer:
- Yearbook will only accept Portrait style shots only (google senior portraits for examples if needed)
- No landscape style images accepted
- Images Minimum 2.5 horizontally X 3.5 Vertically
- Image resolution: 300 dpi
- JPEG file ONLY (NO PNG, HECI, or Tiff's)
- Portraits need to be chest up
- No full body portraits excepted
- The Senior is the ONLY one in the image
- Seniors face must be a full-face shot (no side or partial profile)
- Haji's are allowed and acceptable
- No hats or headbands of any kind
- No sun glasses
- No props
- No hands near the face
- No snapchat filters or other filters added to the image
- No selfies
- No friends, children, significate other in the photo
- No candid pictures or pictures taken in the Harding school hallways
- Pictures taken off cell phones are NOT usually high enough resolution and WILL be returned and will NOT meet the requirement list above
Senior Portraits, BABY Pictures, Quotes, Future Goal, & Important Adult Due: November 28th 2020 MIDNIGHT
- Baby Pictures:
- (1) One image: Between Birth to age 5 (If older please see yearbook staff for approval)
- Please photograph or scan image and then email image to yearbook staff.
- Important Adult:
- Please list name(s) of person(s) (No explanation needed)
- Quotes: (TBD if these will be allowed in the 2020-2021 yearbook)
- Be creative and create something original and fun, positive and respectful! Since the yearbook reflects our community, senior quotes MUST be school and community appropriate according to Harding Senior High and Saint Paul Public Schools policies
- The HHS Yearbook reserves the right to edit, censor or omit quotes without notice. If you aren’t sure whether or not your quote will pass this review or if you have a question, contact us before the due date.
- Seniors are given ONE opportunity to submit an acceptable quote! NO SECOND CHANCES! NO REVISIONS!
- Anything that is not commonly understandable (including abbreviations, creative spelling or acronyms). Anything that is a hidden reference.
- Specific references to other people.
- References to illegal substances/activities.
- Anything school - inappropriate or not in compliance with student rules.
- NO shout - outs to or about other students or teachers. This rule is in place because of the potential of a quote offending the person it references. We do not have the time to check and keep records of who does/does not approve of being mentioned in another student’s quote.
- Quotes must be spell - checked and accurate to the attributed source.
- Space is limited to 100 letters, numbers, spaces (Yes, spaces between words count and need to be included) and punctuation – including the name of the person quoted. Quotes that don’t fit the spaces will not be printed.
- No profanities, obscenities, slang, inappropriate or offensive language.
- No references to profane, obscene, inappropriate or offensive mediums.
- No derogatory comments.
- No hashtags, snapchat, Instagram or any other social medial references
- Quotes should be in Standard English. Any quotes not in Standard English are subject to the same editing and censor process.
Senior Portraits, Baby Pictures, Quotes, Future Goal, & Important Adult Due: November 28th 2020 MIDNIGHT! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Failure to submit your Senior Portrait (done by Professional Photographer), baby picture, senior quotes, future goal, and important adult will NOT be accepted after NOVEMBER 28th at midnight, will result in rejection of any information, late photos and no photo in the yearbook if picture is not taken by Lifetouch.
The yearbook staff will NOT accept late submissions. No Exceptions please make sure to plan ahead.
MUST email photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include FIRST and LAST NAME of student and CIF.
Yearbook staff reserve the right to edit, omit or ask for a different submission to anything submitted, IF time allows and/or does not meet any of the above requirements. No Additional Time Extensions will be given. Suggested submitting your items earlier to guarantee approval and save on last minute rejection of image or information.
Teresa Holmes Yearbook Advisor