Current 2018-2019 Yearbooks
are being sold....
$30.00 Currently cash only (sorry)
Yearbooks are on SALE
NOW until April 5th 2019.
We will only be ordering the total number purchased by the students by April 5th 2019. Books can NOT be purchased after APRIL 5th. There will be no hold, deposits, returns, No Exceptions!!!! Books will be delievered in MAY, 2019
Books can be bought in room 1242
WANT TO BUY YOUR YEARBOOK ONLINE......
Click on the link below
School Pictures for the current school year (2018-2019)are over. Next school pictures to be taken will be October /November of the 2019-2020 school year Dates to be determined . Pictures will be taken by Lifetouch
All Students should get their pictures taken EACH school year. Students who get their pictures taken will get a ONE (1) FREE student ID. If a students does not get their picture taken in the current school year there will be NO ID made for the student. Lifetouch only can make ID's for students who get their picture taken. If the student loses their ID and had their picture taken, students can order and purchase new ID for $5.00. It usually take 2-3 weeks for a replacement ID to arrive. ID's can be ordered in room 1242. May 1st is the last day students are able to order ID's until the next school year photo's are taken.
Senior Portraits: Were Due November 30th 2018 MIDNIGHT NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Senior BABY PICTURES, Quotes, Future Goal, & Important Adult : WAS DUE November 30th 2018 MIDNIGHT NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Baby Pictures:
- one image birth to age 5 (if older please see yearbook staff for approval)
- Please photograph or scan image and email.
- Important Adult:
- Please list name(s) of person(s) (no explanation needed)
- Be creative and create something original and fun, positive and respectful! Since the yearbook is a reflection of our community, senior quotes MUST be school and community appropriate according to Harding Senior High and Saint Paul Public Schools policys
- The HHS Yearbook reserves the right to edit, censor or omit quotes without notice. If you aren’t sure whether or not your quote will pass this review or if you have a question, contact us before the due date.
- Seniors are given ONE opportunity to submit an acceptable quote! NO SECOND CHANCES! NO REVISIONS!
- Anything that is not commonly understandable (including abbreviations, creative spelling or acronyms). Anything that is a hidden reference.
- Specific references to other people.
- References to illegal substances/activities.
- Anything school - inappropriate or not in compliance with student rules.
- NO shout - outs to or about other students or teachers. This rule is in place because of the potential of a quote offending the person it references. We do not have the time to check and keep records of who does/does not approve of being mentioned in another student’s quote.
- Quotes must be spell - checked and accurate to the attributed source.
- Space is limited to 100 letters, numbers, spaces (Yes, spaces between words count and need to be included) and punctuation – including the name of the person quoted. Please use the lines below to determine the length of your quote. Quotes that don’t fit the spaces will not be printed.
- No profanities, obscenities, slang, inappropriate or offensive language.
- No references to profane, obscene, inappropriate or offensive mediums.
- No derogatory comments.
- No hashtags, snapchat, instagram or any other social medial references
- Quotes should be in Standard English. Any quotes not in Standard English are subject to the same editting and censor process .
Senior Portrait Requirements:
Senior students who wish to not use a professional photographer can get their pictures taken was October 31 or November 28th and that image will appear in the yearbook. Students using a professional photographer photos MUST meet the requirement below order for the yearbook staff to be able to get them in the yearbook. You should share the following information with your photographer:
- Yearbook will only accept Portrait style shots only (google senior portraits for examples if needed)
- No landscape style images accepted
- Images Minimum 2.5 horizontally X 3.5 Vertically
- Image resolution: 300 dpi
- JPEG file ONLY (no PNG or TIff's)
- Portraits need to be waist/chest up
- No full body portraits excepted
- The Senior is the ONLY one in the image
- Seniors face must be a full face shot (no side or partical profile)
- Hajis are allowed and aceptable
- No hats
- No sun glasses
- No props
- No hands near the face
- No snapchat filters or other filters added to the image
- No selfies
- No friends, children, significate other in the photo
- No candid pictures or pictures taken in the harding school hallways
Failure to submit your senior portrait (done by professional photographer) by NOVEMBER 30th at midnight will result in rejection of late photos or no photo in the yearbook if picture is not taken with Lifetouch. This also means baby picture, senior quotes, future goal, and important adult will NOT be accepted after NOVEMBER 30th at midnight. The yearbook staff will not accept late submissions. MUST email photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include first and last name and CIF.
Yearbook staff reserve the right to edit, omit or ask for a different submittion to anything submitted, IF time allows and/or does not meet any of the above requirements. No additional time extentions will be given.
If you have questions please call or email:
Teresa Holmes Yearbook Advisor
School Number: 651-744-3203
- Baby Pictures: