Degrees and Certifications:
M.A. School Counseling
My name is Errol Edwards and I am excited to be a member of the Obama Elementary community as the Licensed School Counselor for grades 3-5. I trully enjoy working with all scholars and empowering them to explore and achieve their academic, social/emotional, and career/college goals.
I am a Saint Paul Public School Graduate. I graduated from Como Park High School in 1999 and earned a Bachelor's degree of Psychology from Metro State University. I obtained my Master's degree in Adlerian Psychotherapy with an emphasis in School Counseling in 2018 from Adler Graduate School.
In addition, I currently live in Saint Paul with my wife, baby boy, and enjoy sports, traveling, coaching, connecting with people, fishing, and spending time with family.
I want all my students and their famiies to know that my door is always open and without judgement. Feel free to contact me anytime. I am looking forward to a great school year at Obama Elementary.
Errol Edwards, Licensed School Counselor
Licensed School Counselors empower students and families to access their premier Saint Paul Public Schools education through:
- Academic support.
- Social emotional support.
- College & career readiness.
- All students are college and career ready.
- All students have the mindsets and behaviors needed to be successful.
- All students have advocacy skills.
- All students and families feel welcomed, respected and valued.
- All students have access to a Licensed School Counselor in their school.
- 100% of SPPS students will graduate with the skills necessary to access their career and/or college aspirations.