Special Education

Sp ed
  • Special Education services are available for students at Gordon Parks who have a disability in the categories of SLD, EBD, or OHD. Students in special education must have Federal Setting 1 or 2 designated in their current IEPs. For more information about services, supports, the referral process or enrollment for students with IEPs contact the Special Education Coach for Gordon Parks, Kim Totushek, at 651-744-4973.