Tour Randolph Heights Elementary School
Weekly tours for Randolph Heights Elementary School are conducted by parent/guardian volunteers between November and February during school hours.
Why should I tour?
- The purpose of our tours is to help families make the best decision before the enrollment deadline.
- Since our purpose is to help families decide to enroll, we do not conduct tours after acceptance letters are mailed. Families should tour before elementary applications are due.
When are tours?
- The tour schedule is posted on the right.
- If your family moves into the community school zone before October or after February, please contact our school office (651-293-8780) to discuss your options.
What do tours include?
- A walk through of the entire facility
- A short visit to at least one classroom of each grade level and specialists
- Knowledgeable guides who can answer questions
- Review of the enrollment and acceptance process
- Tours do not include extended observations or shadowing.
How do I enroll my child?
- If you wish to enroll in Randolph Heights School, every NEW student must have a completed application.
- Contact the Student Placement Center at 651-632-3700 for an application or click here.
- Applications are due in February for the coming school year.
- If your child is accepted to Randolph Heights, the Student Placement Center will notify your family by early April.
Thank you for your interest in Randolph Heights.
- Please be sure to check through the rest of our website to find information on curriculum and instruction, classroom activities, school events, and much, much more!
2018-19 Tour Schedule
Tours begin at 10 a.m. Sign up by completing the form at the bottom of the page.
- Tues, Nov. 6
- Tues, Nov. 13
- Tues, Nov. 20
- Tues, Nov. 27
- Tues, Dec. 4
- Tues, Dec. 11
- Tues, Dec. 18
- Tues, Jan. 8
- Thurs, Jan. 10
- Tues, Jan. 15
- Thurs, Jan. 17
- Tues, Jan. 22
- Thurs, Jan. 24
- Tues, Jan. 29
- Thurs, Jan. 31
- Thursday, Feb. 7
- Friday, Feb. 8
- Tuesday, Feb. 12
We conclude our tours near the enrollment deadline.