Degrees and Certifications:
BS and MSE from University of Wisconsin-River Falls in Communicative Disorders
Welcome to Speech and Language!
My name is Anna Paitich, the students call me Ms. Anna. This is my first year at SPMA, but I have worked in SPPS for the past 11 years. I will evaluate and treat students who qualify for speech and language impairments.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family (my husband Ryan, son Mattias and daughter Grace) and friends.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your child's communication skills please feel free to contact me or your child's classroom teacher. I support children in the following areas:
1. Articulation Skills: The ability to pronounce speech sounds clearly while talking.
2. Receptive Language Skills: The ability to understand directions, stories, and questions.
3. Expressive Language Skills: The ability to express your needs and ideas with appropriate vocabulary and sentence structure.
4. Fluency Skills: The ability to express your needs and ideas without struggling to get the words out.
5. Voice Skills: Students that need voice services tend to have chronic hoarse voice quality due to vocal nodules on their vocal cords. Students with a history of cleft palate may need services for the tone of their voice.