Student Loan Forgiveness
Student Loan Forgiveness and Debt Management
Horace Mann’s Student Loan Solutions program has helped find over $4.5 million in loan forgiveness for St Paul area educators and over $250 million countrywide. SPPS is pleased to have assistance from Gary Havir, of Horace Mann Insurance, to help our teachers and staff review the loan programs to see if they can qualify, save money, and invest in their futures. Want to know if you qualify? To get started:
- Sign up for a complimentary Student Loan Solutions account
- Link your loans and complete the Strategy Finder to calculate your estimated loan forgiveness and best repayment plan
- Meet with Gary Havir to review your options.
Already have an account? Login
Learn about special loan forgiveness programs for educators or how to use your account.
- Wednesday September 16 at 3:30pm – Student Loan Forgiveness for Educators. Learn more and register for this webinar
- Wednesday September 23 @ 3:30pm – Student Loan Solutions Account Demo. Learn more and register for this webinar
- Wednesday September 30 @ 3:30pm – Student Loan Forgiveness for Educators. Learn more and register for this webinar
For all upcoming webinars, visit https://horacemann.com/student-loan-debt-help/webinars
Gary Havir 651-773-6566
2079 County Road D East, Suite B
St. Paul, MN 55109 email@example.com
Applying for Loan Forgiveness
Once you’ve reviewed your options and are ready to apply:
- Download and complete the applicable form
- Turn in your completed form to Human Resources. To expedite processing, make sure that all of your information is correct before submitting to Human Resources: HR.Info@spps.org
- HR office, 360 Colborne Street, 651-767-8200
- Forms are then sent back to you for you to submit and upload through MyFedLoan.org (Refer to instructions on the form).
Questions? Call 651-767-8200 or email HR.Info@spps.org for assistance.