Ms. Alice Lucas
Welcome to my page! Here are some fun facts about me:
- I am Hmong-American and I grew up in St. Paul.
- I graduated from Highland Park High School. Go Scots!
- I've taught English as a Second Language for 16 years. Half of that time I worked in 1st grade on the East Side of St. Paul.
- I love to travel and I've been to Iceland 3x! Who doesn't love volcanoes, glaciers, and waterfalls!?!
- I have a dog named Hatchi and he's super smart and affectionate.
- I'm currently reading the Song Poet by Kao Kalia Yang
I look forward to teaching you this year and learning from you too!