2019-20 Dance Party
SPMA students join in on the 2019 Hour of Code in many ways: coding lessons, programming games, working with robotics. One of the most fun ways is that many students design a Dance Party, selecting the songs and background, picking the dancers, choosing the dance moves, and making the Dance Party interactive.
This is a example (by Mr. Ching) of a boring dance party: We Can't Stop
- Does it have many different dances?
- Do the dancers change positions?
- Do new dancers appear?
- Do the arrows make the dancers change dances or positions?
- Does the background change?
To make your Dance Party, you can remix one of these templates:
The Dance Party programs created below are much more fun and exciting programs. Try them and see!
- Can't Hold Us by Mr. Ching (use the arrow keys and space bar)