Events at Central
Pick up / Drop off information for Seniors
June 4-5; 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
What to do:
- Cars enter off Marshall
- Pull up to Pool Doors (A on map below)
- Drop iPads here
- Pull up to side doors (B on map below)
- Drop books here - they will be “checked in” - bring all the books you have
- Drop cameras here
- Pull around to back of building (C on map below)
- Pick up:
- Locker contents if any
- Gift bag if it was not delivered to you on June 3
- Most importantly: DIPLOMAS!
A Reminder from our SuperintendentAll Saint Paul Public Schools are closed for students through March 27th to slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our regularly scheduled spring break is March 30 - April 3.Saint Paul Public Schools is creating a Distance Learning plan following Executive Order 20-02 by Governor Walz. You can see the order HERE.In these times of uncertainty, please know that our students, staff, families and community remain our greatest priority. I am appreciative beyond words for the compassionate responses that have been shared with me from our school sites and various work locations.Thank you,Joe+++
Meal access for Central students.
School bus routes will be utilized as meal pick up locations. Students will each get a one-week supply of meals at their normal morning bus stop route and time. The weekly pick up day for Central students will be on Thursdays.
Meals will also be available for curbside pick up at Central on Thursday mornings from 8:30 - 9 a.m.
If you do not know your nearest bus stop, call transportation as 651-696-9600.
School is closed. All learning will be done online.
- Check your email - frequently! Parents should be checking theirs as well.
- Students - check in with your teachers via your iPad and Schoology if you have questions. Then you will also find out when eLearning will start.
- Technical issues - call the district's help line at 651-603-HELP.
- Wash your hands!!!
See you when we get back!
Incoming 9th graders will register in April
All current students in grades 9, 10, and 11 are in the process of registering for next year’s classes. If your student will be new to Central next year, here's some information.
- Course catalog and forms for 2020-21.
- Other registration materials, tutorial videos and helpful information is available on Central's website on the Counseling page.
Attend a registration event (one of these evenings). Watch your mail for an invitation.
- Thursday, April 9, from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Auditorium
- Tuesday, April 14, 6-8 p.m. in the Auditorium.