Events at Central
February 25 is ACT Test Day!
Tuesday, Feb. 25 is a different kind of school day. Your student's day will look like one of the following:
- 9th graders - No need to come to school and no need to call the attendance line, unless, your 9th grader is signed up for Central Service Day - then they should report to school on time.
- 10th graders - No need to come to school and no need to call the attendance line, unless, your 10th grader is signed up for Central Service Day - then they should report to school on time.
- 11th graders - They are taking the ACT test. Please show up ON TIME after a good night's rest and a good breakfast. Test concludes at 2:00 and then juniors can leave.
- 12th graders - Come to school for a senior meeting at 8:30 in the auditorium where they'll find out all they need to know about graduation. Stay for a Snow Tubing field trip starting at 10 a.m. Make sure to have a signed permission slip. Seniors will be back around 1:45 and then can leave school.
February 26 is Registration Day for next year’s classes!
All current students in grades 9, 10, and 11 will register for next year’s classes on Wednesday, Feb. 26. This is one of the most important decisions a student can make. We want the process to be thoughtful and deliberate.
Parents – please review the Course catalog and forms for 2020-21 with your student(s) before the 26th.
- All Registration materials, tutorial videos and other helpful information are available on the Counseling page.
- There will be a modified bell schedule on Registration Day beginning with an extended Advisory period 1. Please be sure your students are to school on time that day and bring a fully charged iPad!
- Details: Registration handout and Registration Timetable.
Incoming Freshmen Registration Dates: (attend one of these evenings)
- Thursday, April 9, from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Auditorium
- Tuesday, April 14, 6-8 p.m. in the Auditorium.
CENTRAL SPEAKER SERIES
Monday, March 9
Central High School Library