SPPS has developed a staff COVID manual, with details specific to working in the school setting. The Employee Workplace Manual can be downloaded here.
Stress Relief Resources:
- Headspace for educators
- SmartPhone based relaxation apps
- Strengthen & Thrive: finding a new normacliy amid tough times
- Keep Calm and Carry On- Maintaining Your Composure During the Coronavirus Outbreak webinar
Home Based Exercise Resources:
- Listen to and follow the directions of you State and local authorities
- If you feel sick, stay home. Do not go to work. Contact your medical provider.
- If your children are sick, keep them at home. Do not send them to school. Contact your medical provider.
- If someone in your household has tested positive for the coronavirus, keep the entire household at home. Do not go to work. Do not go to school. Contact your medical provider.
- If you are an older person. Stay home and away from other people.
- If you are a person with a serious underlying health condition that can put you at increased risk (for example, a condition that impairs your lung or heart function or weakens your immune system), stay home and away from other people.
- Avoid social gatherings in groups of more than 10 people.
- Practice good hygiene:
- Wash your hands, especially after touching any frequently used item or surface.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the insude of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.
Adapted from coronavirus.gov