Registration Resources for 2020-2021 New Families
Welcome to Parkway Montessori. This page serves to provide information and resources to families whose students will be joining us for the 2020-2021 school year. A lot of helpful information is below, but if you have any questions, please reach out to our counselors:
Parents of returning students: Please use the form below to indicate course preferences for the coming school year.
Parents of incoming sixth-grade students: Please use the form below to provide us with some information about your student that will help us support them in their years at Parkway.
Incoming sixth-grade students: Please use the form below to indicate which music selection you would prefer.
- New Puma Registration - 6th Grade
- If you would like paper versions of these forms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-744-1000 to request them.
Read our Welcome Letter below:
The Parkway Experience
Starting Out at Parkway
Please view the video below to help your sixth grader navigate their first day at Parkway. In it are some answers to questions students new to middle school often have.
- What is the first day/week like in Middle School?
- How do I get a schedule?
- How do I Iearn where to go?
- How do I meet my teachers?
- How do I find my bus?
What if I...
- Don’t know where to go?
- Get lost?
- Am late for class?
- Can’t open my locker?/use a combination lock?