Washington Athletics HOME of the EAGLES!
Spring Sports will be starting soon!!
High School Spring Sports Start Dates:
- Badminton - March 5th
- Softball - March 12th
- Track & Field - March 12th
- Baseball - March 19th
- Boys' Tennis - March 26th
Middle School Spring Sports Start on Monday April 9th:
- Track & Field
Seventh and eighth graders participating at the high school level are responsible for the senior high fee structure. Please see the Athletic Director if you are interested in participating in the sports that have an asterisk *.
ALL ATHLETES - Before you may practice, you must complete:
- All participants must have a sports physical in the last three years and it must be on file with the athletic office. Sports physicals are available by appointment in the Health Start Clinic at school.
- All participants must turn in a completed MSHSL Eligibility form and Annual Sports Health Questionnaire.
- All participants must be academically eligible to participate.
- All participants must have their fees paid.
Each senior high activity has a fee of $45.00 ($25 participation fee and $20 equipment fee.) For those that qualify for free/reduced lunch, the fee is $20. ($0 for participation fee and $20 equipment fee.)
Each junior high activity has a fee of $25.00 ($15 participation fee and $10 equipment fee). For those that qualify for free/reduced lunch, the fee is $10.
($0 for participation fee and $10 equipment fee.)