Please note: The Learning Trunk program is no longer accepting requests.
Our trunk program is under revision. Inventory and activities of trunks will change over the course of the year. Check this page for the latest updates. Questions? Contact Anna Resele.
Our learning trunks have been developed over many years, and span several different cultures and topics. Each has a selection of artifacts, books, and other resources. The objects are designed to be handled by students, but we ask that you treat them with care, and inventory all contents before returning them. Click on the website link next to any trunk to see the contents pictured and listed. Trunks can be checked out for two weeks, and can be reserved ahead of time for any dates during the current school year.
Click Here to Borrow Learning Trunks
- Buffalo Trunk
- Dakota/Očhéthi Šakówiŋ (K-5th) Trunk
- Fur Trade Trunk
- Hmong Culture (4th-6th) Trunk
- Hmong Culture (K-3rd) Trunk
- Hmong Story Cloth Trunk
- Karen Trunk
- North American Indigenous Investigation Trunk 1 Trunk
- North American Indigenous Investigation Trunk 2 Trunk
- Ojibwe (Anishinaabe) (K-5th) Trunk
- Plant Trunk
- Pow Wow Trunk
- Somalia Trunk