Randolph Heights Tours (to take a virtual tour, scroll to the bottom)
- The purpose of our tours is to help families make the best decision before the enrollment deadline.
- Since our purpose is to help families decide to enroll, we do not conduct tours after acceptance letters are mailed. Families should tour before elementary applications are due.
When are tours?
- Please check the schedule and fill out the form on the right.
- If your family moves into the community school zone before October or after February, please contact our school office (651-293-8780) to discuss your options.
What do tours include?
- A walk through of the entire facility
- A short visit to at least one classroom and specialists
- Knowledgeable guides who can answer questions
- Review of the enrollment and acceptance process
- Tours do not include extended observations or shadowing.
- Students are not allowed on tours.
How do I enroll my child?
- If you wish to enroll in Randolph Heights School, every NEW student must have a completed application.
- Contact the Student Placement Center at 651-632-3700 for an application or click here.
- Applications are due in December for the coming school year.
- If your child is accepted to Randolph Heights, the Student Placement Center will notify your family.
Thank you for your interest in Randolph Heights.
- Please be sure to check through the rest of our website to find information on curriculum and instruction, classroom activities, school events, and much, much more!