Any local nonprofit agencies or organizations requesting to distribute flyers and/or other materials to Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS) students and families must have prior authorization from the Office of Family Engagement & Community Partnerships (OFECP on behalf of the Superintendent of Saint Paul Public Schools).
Material Distribution Request (MDR) Process:
- Complete the Material Distribution Request (MDR) online form;
- Upload the flyer in PDF fromat to include SPPS disclaimer on the front page in at least 10-point font (see below);
- "Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS) is not sponsoring, endorsing, or recommending the activities/events announced in this flyer and no SPPS student will be turned away due to inability to pay (21-22)."
- Requests submitted without the SPPS disclaimer on the flyer/publication will automatically be denied.
- Materials with different dates, locations, and times must be submitted separately, even if from the same agency/organization;
- SPPS reserves up to 10 business days following the date of submission to review all requests;
- All requests will be submitted to the Office of Family Engagement and Community Partnerships for approval;
- Upon approval, an electronic letter of authorization will be emailed to the agency/organization contact person listed;
- In-person delivery of "approved" flyers to selected school must schedule an appointment prior to delivery of materials;
- Electronic "approved" flyers will also be uploaded to OFECP Community Connections webpage
- Please note: Email distribution of any materials to students, families or staff is not allowed.
To submit a flyer, please visit our Materials Distribution Request website