CLOSED for SUMMER
Submissions will resume Monday, September 18, 2023
SPPS has resumed in-person distribution of "approved" flyers to selected schools by appointment only. Once approved, each organization will be responsible for contacting the selected school(s) to schedule an appointment for delivery of materials. Thank you in advance for your understanding and continued support.
**Please note that email distribution of any materials to students, families or staff is NOT allowed**
Any local nonprofit agencies or organizations requesting to distribute flyers and/or other materials to Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS) students and families must have prior authorization from the Office of Family Engagement & Community Partnerships (OFECP on behalf of the Superintendent of Saint Paul Public Schools).
Material Distribution Request (MDR) Process:
- Complete the Material Distribution Request (MDR) online form;
- Upload the flyer in (PDF) format;
- Each flyer MUST have the SPPS disclaimer on the front page in at least 10-point font (see below);
- "Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS) is not sponsoring, endorsing, or recommending the activities/events announced in this flyer and no SPPS student will be turned away due to inability to pay (updated SY23-24)."
- Any flyers submitted without the SPPS disclaimer on the flyer/publication will automatically be denied.
- Materials with different dates, locations, and times must be submitted separately, even if from the same agency/organization;
- SPPS reserves up to 10 business days following the date of submission to review all requests;
- All requests will be submitted to the Office of Family Engagement and Community Partnerships for approval;
- Upon approval, a letter of approval will be emailed to the agency/organization contact person listed;
- In-person delivery of "approved" flyers to selected schools must schedule an appointment prior to delivery of materials;
- Please note: Email distribution of any materials to students, families or staff is not allowed.
Requests submitted without the SPPS disclaimer on the flyer/publication will automatically be denied.
To submit a flyer, please visit our Materials Distribution Request website