Hourly Teachers Needed!
Classes are held in-person or via Google Meet. Online classes can be taught remotely or from the Hubbs Center.
- Teaching classes in-person or via Google Meet
- Various levels
- All subject areas
- Accepting substitute applications on an ongoing basis
Rate of Pay
$30.00 per hour - Instructors with valid MN teaching license
$22.00 per hour - Non-licensed teachers
*Some paid prep time is included.
- Meet one of the following:
1) Valid MN teaching license, or
2) Master's Degree in Education AND professional experience teaching adults
Responsibilities & Duties
- Use best practices in instruction for adult learners
- Use variety of instructional techniques to address diverse needs and goals of learners
- Find a substitute to cover the class in case of absence and prepare lesson plans for substitutes
- Work with the Volunteer Coordinator to provide students support from volunteer tutors as needed
- Collaborate with colleagues on an instructional team
- Optional: participate in a Professional Learning Community (PLC)
- Track student attendance in database
Curriculum, Planning, & Assessment
- Design and develop supplemental materials as needed for curriculum
- Participate in curriculum design for programming including the use of technology
- Assess and evaluate student achievement according to accepted measurement criteria
Email your resume to Cathy Grady at email@example.com.
Contact Cathy at 651-744-1417 or firstname.lastname@example.org.