Meet Our School Social Workers!
School Social Work Services
Social work services are available for general and special education students. Social work services are provided in individual, small group or classroom-based settings.
These services include:
- Social, emotional and behavioral support for students
- Assessment of student strengths & needs through observation, interviews & testing
- Resource information & referral for families
- Attendance information & support
- Collaboration with school staff to develop & implement classroom-based interventions
- Consultation with community agencies & other professionals
Students may be referred by a parent/guardian or staff member.