Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Imma - School Nurse
Healthy Students, Healthy Learners
My name is Imma Anyanwu, and I am the School Nurse at LEAP!
I assist students by providing support to enhance their ability to learn, and to achieve their educational goals through the modification or elimination of health-related barriers to learning.
These are a few of the nursing services that I help students with:
- Chronic disease management
- Health education and case management
- Emergency Care Plans/Individual Health Plans
- Immunization compliance
- Infectious disease monitoring/reporting
- Vision and Hearing screening
- 504 Plan coordination
- Special Education Assessment and support
- Pregnancy and Parenting support
- Homebound Instruction coordination
I encourage participation and welcome your ideas, questions and suggestions to accomplish my goal of healthy learners at LEAP.
Promoting healthy behaviors for optimal health and learning!