Welcome to Second Grade
Mr. Budin, Ms. Krider, Ms. Mattison, and Ms. Lee are very happy to welcome each and every one of you to 2nd grade for the 2018 - 2019 school year! We are happy to be together.
Scholastic News and Spelling
Each week, you and your 2nd grader read the Scholastic news front to back, and then answer the questions on the last page. Have your child put her/his name at the bottom and turn it in by Friday.
February 19 - 22, 2019
Spelling: boy, point, joy, toy, joint, enjoy, coin, join, boil, soil, I’m, we’re
Vocabulary: believe, whiskers, election, voice, beard
- 2/18 No School
- 3/1 No School
- 3/4 Science Fair 6:30
- 3/7 Bell Museum Field Trip 9:55 - 1:00 Lunch needed
- 3/5 - 20 ReadAThon! Gobble Gobble
- 3/10 Daylight Savings Springs Forward
- 3/14 Spring Concert grades 4/5 6:30
- 3/20 Ordway Theater "Cherish The Ladies" 10:30
- 3/22 No School
- 3/29 Evening: Mr. Adeti at SAP Lutheran Music In The. Park Series
- 4/1 - 4/5 No School Spring Break
- 4/15 Brentano Quartet
- 4/16 Picture Day
- 4/18 Reading Celebration 2:00
- 4/19 No School
- 4/22 Earth Day
- 5/3 Spring Carnival
- 5/10 Talent Show
- 5/24 Memorial Day Program 9:15
- 5/27 No School
- 6/7 Last Day of School
Welcome to 2nd grade! We are happy to be with you.
DON'T FORGET TO READ 20 MINUTES PER NIGHT!!!