Wonderings September 25 - 29
Note to Parents
Picture day is this Friday. Order forms went home last week.
We sent the “Special Events” paper last week and received many classroom donations. Please take a moment to let us know what your family is thinking about paying for field trips. There are a few options for you to consider. Please send the paper and/or the money to school with your child as soon as you are able so that we can plan for the year.
See back of this letter for information on the Cog AT 7 Testing.
Have a “WONDER”ful week!
- Picture Day – Friday, September 29
- Belwin – October 2 & 3
- No school for MEA – October 19 & 20
- FAST Reading Assessments
- Personal Narrative Writing Unit: choose a story to work on, leads, closings, adding details
- Unit 1 Part 2 Review
- Unit 1 Part 2 Post Test
- Circle Designs
- Anti Bullying with Ms. Davies
- Mapping the states and capitals of the United States
- Special Purpose Maps