These are the graduation requirements for all students currently enrolled in Saint Paul Public Schools.
Subject Specific Credit Requirements:
- English: 4 years (16 credits)
- Social Studies: 3.5 years (14 credits)
- Science: 3 years, one year must be Biology, one year must either Chemistry or Physics (12 credits)
- Mathematics: 3 years, must complete through Algebra 2/Trigonometry (12 credits)
- Fine Arts: 1 year (4 credits)
- Physical Education: .5 year (2 credits)
- Health: .5 year (2 credits)
- FACS/Tech: .5 year (2 credits)
- Electives: 22 credits
- Total Credit Requirement: 86 credits
Six Year Plan:
Students must complete Naviance as part of their graduation requirements from Saint Paul Public Schools. Students use the Naviance Family Connection website (use your Campus Student Portal Username and Password for access).
When will I be testing?
Students are required to participate in a suite of College Assessment exams that includes"
1. PLAN test in 10th grade
2. ACT test in 11th grade