Murray Parent Teacher Association
Murray Middle School has had a long-standing reputation for having great parent and guardian support. When your child attends Murray, you're automatically a member of Murray Middle School Parent Teacher Associaton (PTA).
The Murray PTA is a partnership between parents, guardians, teachers, staff, and community members, all coming together to support our amazing Murray students. With your participation, we can support and enrich our students and teachers experience and build a strong and positive learning community.
Everyone's voice is welcome and valued. Have any suggestions? Interested in volunteering? Come join us at a meeting! We meet in the Murray Library the first Monday of the month, from 6:00-7:30pm. You can also contact us at MurrayMiddleSchoolPta@gmail.com
Communication, Support and Involvement are important at Murray. The Murray PTA helps with this in many ways:
- Parent Forums - Offering helpful forums in the evenings for families that have questions about their child's social and academic growth in the middle school community.
- Fundraising Events - Spirit Wear sales, Barnes & Noble Bookfair and Adults-Night-Out events.
- Donations - Direct monetary contributions to the Murray PTA support school activities, teacher needs, field trip scholarships and academic enrichments. Donating members receive retail discounts through National PTA partnerships.
- Community Building - Coordinating multiple events throughout the school year and providing volunteer assistance for the Murray community.
- School Newsletter - Hear about opportunities for you and your student and stay up to date with the latest news and events at Murray and the PTA.
The Murray PTA supports our school with volunteers and funds. Please consider contributing in whichever way fits for you and your family. Every voice matters, every effort counts! Any small contribution can make our school a better place for everyone.
We’re looking forward to seeing you and having a great year at Murray Middle School!
To become a donating member of the Murray PTA:
For a list of PTA Donating Member Benefits, visit http://www.pta.org/benefits
Help Murray Remain A No-Cut School!
Murray has had a no-cut policy for many years. In order to keep this policy going, we need your help. We'll be taking donations through December 31, 2016 in hopes of reaching our fundraising goal of $4000.
Please click on the "Murray Pilots" icon below to learn more and make your donation today!