School Counseling Services
Licensed School Counselors
- Megan Palmer - students with last names A - G, grades 10-12
- Kimberly Esso - students with last names H - Q, grades 10-12
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 651-744.3968
- Jason Schlukebier - students with last names R - Z, grades 10-12
- email@example.com, 651.744.3816
- Johanna Skaar- Capitol Hill Articuluation
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 651-744-3668
- Kenny Zimmerman - 9th grade students
- Mike Biermaier - College and Career Specialist and works with MEP students
- email@example.com, 651.744.3739
School Counseling Office
- Christine Zepeda, Clerk
- Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm on school days during the school year.
College and Career Resource Center
- Hours: 7:00 am to 2:15 pm on school days during the school year.
HELPFUL INFORMATIONRamsey County Children's Mental Health CollaborativeRCCMHC is a diverse community partnership of families and child-serving agencies.
Together, we work to build an integrated system of care for youth with mental health disorders and their families that supports:
resilience, recovery and wellbeing!National Alliance on Mental Illness
The Bridge for Youth
The Bridge for Youth launched its new 24-hour texting hotline for teens and families. The crisis hotline, (612) 400-SAFE, is staffed round the clock by professional staff and volunteers, trained to de-escalate crisis, provide emotional support, and connect youth and families with critical resources.