Panther Tutoring Program
We need your help and the help of the caring and compassionate individuals in this community. If you or anyone you know would like to donate an hour a week to enrich our students' lives, please let me be of service!
Through their efforts and the work of this community, we can be well on our way to reaching our students and bridging the achievement gap throughout this year and the years to come. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email me at your convenience. Thank you!
- Tutors have a direct impact on the academic achievement of students
- Tutors are offered training in tutoring techniques and curriculum
- Tutors are supervised and supported by licensed teachers or professional staff
- Commit to a minimum 1 hour/week during the school day
- Desire to work with students in math, reading, and/or writing
- 16 years or older (we cannot provide transportation)
- Ability to attend training and orientation
Please call or email if you'd like to participate! We'd love to have you in a class or the after-school program. We ask that you commit to an hour a week of tutoring. Through tutoring we hope to not only work together to close the achievement gap and give these children the skills necessary to succeed, but also to provide them with role models and mentors that they can look up to. No experience is necessary and training is provided.