Galtier offers several pre-kindergarten schedule options, all five days a week:
- Half-day morning: 9:15 a.m. to noon - Morning Pre-K Schedule
- Half-day afternoon: 1:30 - 4 p.m. - Afternoon Pre-K Schedule
- Full day: 9:15 to 4 p.m. - Full Day Pre-K Schedule
We average about 20 students in each class, and look forward to providing a productive learning school year to each student.
IMPORTANT BUS INFORMATION:
- To keep pre-kindergarten children safe when riding the bus home, SPPS requires that a parent, guardian or authorized adult meet your pre-kindergarten child at the drop-off bus stop.
- If an older sibling is riding the bus with your pre-kindergarten child, an adult is not required at the bus stop. If the older sibling is absent, plans need to be made for an adult to meet the bus.
- Every day your child is required to wear a bus nametag that is provided by their teacher.
- The privilege to ride the bus may be lost if a sibling or an adult is not at the drop-off bus stop.
Thank you very much for helping Saint Paul Public Schools keep your child safe. If you have any questions, call Galtier at 651.293.8710.