PeopleSoft and Other Automated Systems
The PeopleSoft systems described below are used by district employees to manage financial transactions. Click here to access the Administration Applications.
PeopleSoft Financials - This system is used by for entry and reporting of financial data for the district.
People/Soft Human Resources/Payroll - This system is used by Human Resources, Payroll and Accounting to manage staffing, compensation, benefits and payroll functions of the district.
The following systems are additional automated systems used by district employees to manage financial transactions. They can be accessed by clicking on the highlighted links below.
FeePay - This system is made up of many modules including:
- Courses used for registration and payment of Community Education Classes
- Child Care used for Discovery Club payments
- Facilities for online scheduling of indoor and outdoor district space
Mileage Reporting System - This system is used by district employees to submit mileage information for reimbursement.
rSchoolToday Website Applications for Education - These modules are used by various departments. Click on "Administration" in the modules below if you have an administrative user name and password otherwise click on "Public" to view the website. Please contact Mary Engel at email@example.com for more information regarding these modules.
Activity Scheduler - This module is used for online scheduling of school and athletic activities by staff which the public can view as calendars.
- Administration access to Senior High Activity Scheduler (or Saint Paul City Conference).
- Administration access to Junior High Activity Scheduler (or Saint Paul Junior High Conference).
- Administration access to Elementary Activity Scheduler.
- Public access to Saint Paul Public Schools Calendars.
SAM (School Account Management System) - This system is used by school/program staff to track budget account balances, manage petty cash checking accounts, and produce Request for Payment forms. Please contact Mary Engel at firstname.lastname@example.org for access to SAM. You will need to have FileMaker 6 installed on your computer in order to use SAM. FileMaker licenses and software are available from the Storehouse.