Junior High Sports Information 2017-2018
Before you may practice, you must complete:
- All participants must have a sports physical in the last three years and it must be on file with the Athletic Office. Sports physicals are available by appointment in the Health Start Clinic at school.
- All participants must be academically eligible to participate.
- All participants must have their fees paid.
Each junior high activity has a fee of $25.00 ($15 participation fee and $10 equipment fee). For those that qualify for free/reduced lunch, the fee is $10.
($0 for participation fee and $10 equipment fee.)
- Seventh and eighth graders participating at the high school level are responsible for the senior high fee structure.
- Please see the Athletic Director if you are interested in participating in the sports that have an asterisk *.
Fall Sports Opening Date is Monday, September 11, 2017
Winter Sports (start dates)
Spring Sports (start dates)
Track and Field