Planner and Binder Rubric
Panther Binder Guidelines:
- Bring your entire binder (with folders and planner) to every class every day!
- Write your homework task in your planner every class every day!
- Bring your homework folder and planner home every night!
- Get a signature from your parent/guardian during the weekend (before your first Foundations class of each new week).
- Put daily homework in your “homework” folder to bring home each day; put resources/study materials in your “assessment resource” folder.
- Clean out your folders and binder at the beginning of each month!
- Need to study for a big test? You may decide to bring your “assessment resource” folder home to use for studying. You should not bring your binder home at any time.
You will be graded for your planner use as a weekly homework assignment in one of your classes. (Click on the photo to enlarge.)