Interested in joining a team? Winter sports at Harding include:
- Basketball - Boys
- Basketball - Girls
- Hockey - Girls (this is a district team)
- Swimming & Diving - Boys
Winter sports start November 14th. Check individual sport pages for more information.
Is your physical up to date??? If so, print your paperwork and turn your fee in so you're ready for competition!
Print your forms from the Forms and Information page! Fill them out (document can be typed on), have your parents sign in three places, bring the forms in with your fee, and get signed up!!!
- All potential athletes at Harding must have a current physical on file or a copy of a physical taken within the past three (3) years.
- Incoming 9th graders must have had a physical in 7th, 8th, or 9th grade to be eligible.
- All potential athletes must turn in the Minnesota State High School League's "Parent's Permit and Health Questionnaire" signed on both sides by the parent/guardian and the athlete.
- The parent/guardian must fill out both the Emergency and District Eligibility cards..
Click here for copies of all of the required forms.
All forms should be turned into the Athletic Office, with applicable fees, prior to the opening date of practice.
Click here for more fee information.