How to Enroll/Register at Gordon Parks High School

    1.  If you attend an SPPS high school, your counselor must complete the referral form located on this webpage. The counselor should email it to
    2.  You must call the Gordon Parks guidance office at 651-744-3034 or email to sign up for an orientation.
    3.  If you are from a school that is not a member of the Saint Paul Public Schools, you must go to the Student Placement Center to be enrolled in SPPS. You must get a copy of your transcripts.
    4.  After attending an orientation and completing paperwork, students will be enrolled and a schedule will be developed. Gordon Parks is on three-week cycles and new students cannot start in the middle of a cycle. Your start date will be communicated to you at orientation.

    Referral Form