We are all part of Hidden River FSO!
The Hidden River Family Staff Organization (FSO) is committed to providing support and opportunities to the Hidden River community - with a focus on experiences that are both meaningful and equitable. We can only support our mission through the generous contributions of others who also believe in the work. A donation of any amount is welcome and appreciated!
All donations are tax deductible and, in the past, have allowed us to provide funding for:
- Counseling and Nursing Supplies
- Books for the Library
- Student Programs (AVID, WEB, Dare 2 Be Real and more)
- Field Trips
- Volunteer Background Checks
- Community Engagement (Student T-Shirts, Childcare and Food at FSO Meetings, Staff Appreciation Efforts and more)
- Community (Staff, Student and Parent/Guardian) Requests for Supplies or Events to Enrich Our Students' Experiences.
Online donations can be made at: https://www.givemn.org/organization/hiddenriver
Checks can be sent to:
Hidden River FSO, 1700 Summit Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
Looking for other ways to be involved?
1) Please join us at an FSO meeting! Everyone is invited and details will be communicated in the school's weekly e-newsletter. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email HiddenRiverFSO@gmail.com
2) Join the FSO leadership team to help us carry out our mission! Email HiddenRiverFSO@gmail.com for more information.
3) Volunteer in school! Hidden River is a community that welcomes volunteers. From one-time needs to weekly commitments, there are many ways to get involved. Email HiddenRiverVolunteers@gmail.com to join our mailing list.
All Donations are Tax Deductible
Tax ID: 81-1445725
or Scan Barcode
You can also send a check:
Make Checks Payable to:
Hidden River FSO
Mail checks to:
Hidden River FSO
c/o Hidden River Middle School
1700 Summit Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55105